* http://wpdevel.wordpress.com – Dev meeting time in sidebar
* http://make.wordpress.org/ui/ – UI Meeting time in sidebar
* http://codex.wordpress.org/Main_Page – Wiki style documentation
* http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress – Information on translation and additional links to other translation resources
* http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists – Mailing lists – of special interest are wp-testers, wp-ui, and wp-hackers
* http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ – To report bugs (more info: http://codex.wordpress.org/Reporting_Bugs)
* http://phpdoc.wordpress.org/trunk/ or http://phpxref.ftwr.co.uk/wordpress/nav.html?_functions/index.html – To look through code
And my first accepted patch was http://core.trac.wordpress.org/changeset/5685 …and I was way off, the one I thought was my second was actually my 7th. I think maybe it was more memorable because it was the first time a plugin of mine became a core feature.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
September 8, 2011
WordCamp San Francisco 2011 47
Andy Stratton 7 Aaron Campbell 6
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.
Join 13,303 other followers