March 26, 2014 — This session shares some practical tips and tricks learned while setting up multilingual sites.
* Quick tricks for installing WordPress language files on exisitng sites.
* How to deal with a plugin that has been internationalized, but is not localized for your language. (and do it so it’s upgrade proof)
* What to do when an internationalized plugin has no text domain.
* Some useful backend plugins for managing sites and language files.
* How to create splash pages for a language choice.
February 10, 2012