May 14, 2015 — Could you recover your WordPress website if it was lost due to a hardware failure, hacked, or corrupted during an update or plugin install? Having reliable automated backups can make the difference between taking 10 minutes to restore your site, and needing to do a complete site rebuild that may take a week or more. This presentation will look at the many options and plugins for backing up your WordPress site including backing up to Amazon S3.
March 26, 2014 — This session shares some practical tips and tricks learned while setting up multilingual sites.
* Quick tricks for installing WordPress language files on exisitng sites.
* How to deal with a plugin that has been internationalized, but is not localized for your language. (and do it so it’s upgrade proof)
* What to do when an internationalized plugin has no text domain.
* Some useful backend plugins for managing sites and language files.
* How to create splash pages for a language choice.
February 10, 2012