May 14, 2017 — In this business track session, Steve will share insights from more than twenty years running Zeek. His core message? No matter how big your “tribe” is, your success will require one more item: You need to learn to sell to strangers.
May 14, 2017 — In this business track session, Jennifer will share insights from decades of experience. Her core message? No matter how many all-nighters you pull, without rest you’ll fail. You need a break.
May 7, 2017 — In this business track session, James will share insights from his Ninja Forms history. His core message? No matter how talented you are, you shouldn’t do this thing called entrepreneurship alone. You need a co-founder.
April 15, 2017 — Keynote – Troy will be touching on freelancing, client services, digital products, online courses and building communities.
April 15, 2017 — Sub-title: Stand Out in a Highly Competitive Market is the Future of Sales and Marketing
This is a straight shooting (no holding back) talk to help WordPress companies grow in the hugely competitive market segments they are in.
There is a mega trend impacting WordPress companies. It is the fight for ATTENTION. We all crave attention. Attention is the new business currency. Millions of messages come at us faster than ever before, and it confuses the average prospect.
If you are in a highly competitive service-based business like WordPress Developers and Designers, you want your message to be heard. No, wait…you NEED your message to be heard. It is what makes the difference between sustainable success and stagnation.
In this signature talk, Gene shows WordPress shops how to:
– Stand out from the white noise of the competition
– Build deep trust by establishing yourself as a credible expert
– Develop the mindset and skill set needed to move beyond your comfort zone and accelerate your personal and professional growth
– Dominate your market as the go-to authority in your field
– Create new action steps to increase your sales and bottom line profits
February 3, 2017 — Fairfax Media have 40+ sites on WordPress, with more added every month.
As part of his new gig with Fairfax Media Jeremy has taken on the task of making this manageable, secure and cost effective, and he will share with you some ideas on approaches to the problem he has used in the past and new approaches that are just being rolled out now.
January 7, 2017 — This presentation will focus on businesses and individuals using WordPress to deliver their message and grow.
– Determining your web strategy
– Why WordPress is a good fit
– Effective planning and implementation
– Turning visitors in customer
– Managing maintenance and enhancements