January 4, 2015 — – How a WordCamp can change your life, twice
– How you could be lying to yourself
– From full time employment, to freelance, contractor, consultant and finally, agency – The beauty of the WordPress ecosystem + why WordPress
– WordPress naysayers and how to shut them up
– Starting Make Do, the mistakes we made
– More mistakes, damn we made so many
– How we work as a team
– The tools we use to work remotely
– Why you don’t need an office
– Working with clients/customers
– How you can do this
– How to go it alone, the options to choose from
– Friends, enemies & competition
November 6, 2013 — This session is a journey to becoming a successful WordPress freelancer, looking at some of the key lessons learned along the way including a 6 step project process.
August 19, 2013 — В докладе Николай расскажет, зачем нужны сайты-портфолио для различных профессий и какие задачи можно решать с помощью таких сайтов. Покажет основные инструменты WordPress и варианты их применения.
February 17, 2013 — This presentation provides information and insight into what it takes to provide ongoing maintenance for a client or community based on WordPress. bbPress for a support forum and BuddyPress for creating community are discussed. Also best practices for keeping things up to date. A variety of community-based and premium solutions are discussed as well as a discussion about incentives for community participation. This is geared towards engaging your community to help each other by creating an environment that rewards that kind of activity.
September 25, 2011
September 20, 2011
October 2, 2010