January 11, 2016 — Most small organizations have a challenge with how to leverage their basic WordPress site into a full marketing platform. My presentation takes the audience from a discussion about the marketing problems they face, to a digital marketing platform design pattern that they can use, and then ultimately through a discussion about which WordPress plugins they can use for the different components.
– Understand how to transform a WordPress site into a conversion funnel used to collect leads and make e-commerce transactions.
– Understand how a WordPress site can be used for Content Marketing and SEO.
– Understand the value of Social Media and how to connect it with WordPress.
–Understand the importance of collecting email addresses for use in marketing campaigns.
– Understand how digital advertising can be used to bring more traffic to a WordPress site.
– Understand the importance of using traffic analytic tools like Google Analytics to track site traffic and conversion goals.
– Understand which WordPress plugins can be used to build a Digital Marketing Platform for your business or non-profit organization.
December 26, 2015 — Marketing yourself or your business can be really scary when you’re an introvert who is more comfortable in front of a computer than in front of real people.
There are a lot of introverted folks in the WordPress community looking for freelance jobs, employment, or quality contractors to hire, yet many of us feel scared, directionless, isolated, overwhelmed, and hungry for work.
I’ll share my experience growing from a timid one-person freelance shop to a more confident team of nine great people, including practical tactics for in-person networking, working with freelancers, finding the right fit, and community participation.
December 19, 2015 — Join this marketing seminar to gain a clear understanding of the must-have tactics to successfully build a website that builds business.
A bad website can kill a business. Outdated technology, confusing navigation and poor content are just a few reasons why websites fail.
If done right, a website is a lean, mean, lead-generation machine. If done wrong, you’re losing more than 50% of potential customers.
December 7, 2015 — You never discuss rates with a plumber. You never try to pay them in visibility. You would never let your 13 years old cousin fix your leaking pipes. But your clients do that all the times with you. My presentation analyses how a WordPress consultant can become a better marketer, a better professional, and more profitable leveraging what plumbers do every day.
November 22, 2015 — You can do GREAT things in this world, especially with the tools we have at our disposal these days!
WordPress gives us a platform to quickly and easily get your message out there. How do you take that a step further and get people to your WordPress site so you can have a greater impact?
We’ll explore how you can share your passion and your cause with others… and make sure they see it!
October 2, 2015 — Getting the right people to your site is hard enough. And making a sale to first time visitors is nearly impossible. So you need a way to build a relationship with your visitors and keep them coming back to your site until they are ready to buy from you.
You Need Email Marketing! Warren’s talk will cover:
– Selecting an email provider.
– Quick start guide to setting up your account and creating your first list.
– Creating your email template.
– Integrating your list with your site (collecting subscribers).
– Communicating with your list.
– Measuring, monitoring and improving your engagement.
– Case studies – what works and what doesn’t.
– Taking it further – segmentation and funnels.
October 2, 2015 — Advocacy is a key driver in moving consumers through the path to purchase, with word-of-mouth and recommendations from other travellers being the most honest and effective form of tourism marketing today. Kate’s talk will centre around Tropical North Queensland‘s advocacy strategy and the role of their new WordPress blog in their marketing endeavours.
Kate’s talk will cover the following topics:
The evolution of tourism marketing: From a controlled industry with a few small players to a more open, interactive and consumer driven market.
How things we all take for granted now-days such as mobile devices & access to free WiFi change our expectations and interaction with the tourism industry because millions of people can share their experiences online. This sharing (or advocacy) is at the core of TTNQ’s marketing strategy.
How Kate and her team use their WordPress blog as a platform to build a profile of their advocates and point consumers from their social media channels and tell a deeper story about the FNQ destination.
October 1, 2015 — Přednáška Filipa Dřímalky na téma WordPress jako ideální nástroj pro chytré marketéry.
September 29, 2015 — Taking a line from Alec Baldwin in Glengarry Glen Ross, the 1992 film depicting the struggles of real estate salesmen, Adam articulates the benefits of having an established sales process for your web agency. He’ll walk through the different activities involved with each stage of the sales process and show how to effectively engage your prospective buyers. Whether you’re a part of sales team at a large web agency, a one-person sales team at a small agency, or a freelancer trying to increase your close rate, this talk will be beneficial for you.
September 26, 2015 — The presentation would include my experiences with launching startups using WordPress through:
1. Easy website setup (best practices for hosting, WordPress install, security…)
2. Optimizing for search engines & people
3. Propelling ideas via blogging