April 6, 2016 — The visual design of a website is only half the job. The other half is the writing, which can engage and convert visitors if it’s done right — or push them away if it’s done wrong. Come find out why good marketing copy is just as much about the customer as it is about the company. Check out a slew of home page makeovers, to see how a creative treatment of a strategic message makes a business stand out. And uncover insights for making a genuine connection with those nice people who visit your (or your client’s) site.
Not a writer? Get helpful tips for working with copywriters.
February 15, 2016 — A talk on how Anthropology and other human sciences can be applied to identifying customer journeys and improving customer experience as a whole. Marcela will focus on behavioural principles and how these are applied to marketing and user research projects.
January 22, 2016 — “愛知県一宮でのぼりや横断幕などの製造をしています。
January 16, 2016 — Writing blog posts without a clear direction is typically a waste of time for bloggers and businesses that are trying to grow their audience. If you aren’t sure how to reach your ideal audience and need actionable tips to gain traction, this is the session for you.
You may already be engaged in content marketing without even knowing it. It’s a great way to increase readership, brand awareness, search engine visibility, social media networking opportunities, and sales. During this session, the concept of content marketing will be explained and attendees will discover key concepts and learn important tactics which they can implement right away to reach their ideal audience.
Find out who wants to consume your content and how to beat the competition at figuring it out. Topics such as search engine optimization (SEO) and social media marketing will also be touched on. Relevant plugins and other online tools will be highlighted.
– Follow clear steps to better content marketing.
– Implement actionable content marketing ideas.
– Find ideal content opportunities.
– Practice smart content marketing.
January 11, 2016 — Most small organizations have a challenge with how to leverage their basic WordPress site into a full marketing platform. My presentation takes the audience from a discussion about the marketing problems they face, to a digital marketing platform design pattern that they can use, and then ultimately through a discussion about which WordPress plugins they can use for the different components.
– Understand how to transform a WordPress site into a conversion funnel used to collect leads and make e-commerce transactions.
– Understand how a WordPress site can be used for Content Marketing and SEO.
– Understand the value of Social Media and how to connect it with WordPress.
–Understand the importance of collecting email addresses for use in marketing campaigns.
– Understand how digital advertising can be used to bring more traffic to a WordPress site.
– Understand the importance of using traffic analytic tools like Google Analytics to track site traffic and conversion goals.
– Understand which WordPress plugins can be used to build a Digital Marketing Platform for your business or non-profit organization.
December 26, 2015 — Marketing yourself or your business can be really scary when you’re an introvert who is more comfortable in front of a computer than in front of real people.
There are a lot of introverted folks in the WordPress community looking for freelance jobs, employment, or quality contractors to hire, yet many of us feel scared, directionless, isolated, overwhelmed, and hungry for work.
I’ll share my experience growing from a timid one-person freelance shop to a more confident team of nine great people, including practical tactics for in-person networking, working with freelancers, finding the right fit, and community participation.
December 19, 2015 — Join this marketing seminar to gain a clear understanding of the must-have tactics to successfully build a website that builds business.
A bad website can kill a business. Outdated technology, confusing navigation and poor content are just a few reasons why websites fail.
If done right, a website is a lean, mean, lead-generation machine. If done wrong, you’re losing more than 50% of potential customers.
December 7, 2015 — You never discuss rates with a plumber. You never try to pay them in visibility. You would never let your 13 years old cousin fix your leaking pipes. But your clients do that all the times with you. My presentation analyses how a WordPress consultant can become a better marketer, a better professional, and more profitable leveraging what plumbers do every day.
November 22, 2015 — You can do GREAT things in this world, especially with the tools we have at our disposal these days!
WordPress gives us a platform to quickly and easily get your message out there. How do you take that a step further and get people to your WordPress site so you can have a greater impact?
We’ll explore how you can share your passion and your cause with others… and make sure they see it!
October 2, 2015 — Getting the right people to your site is hard enough. And making a sale to first time visitors is nearly impossible. So you need a way to build a relationship with your visitors and keep them coming back to your site until they are ready to buy from you.
You Need Email Marketing! Warren’s talk will cover:
– Selecting an email provider.
– Quick start guide to setting up your account and creating your first list.
– Creating your email template.
– Integrating your list with your site (collecting subscribers).
– Communicating with your list.
– Measuring, monitoring and improving your engagement.
– Case studies – what works and what doesn’t.
– Taking it further – segmentation and funnels.