February 16, 2018 — Our goal with this Panel discussion is to offer insights on things you need to consider when choosing a WordPress hosting company.
What are the WordPress Hosting Requirements?
Things to Consider when Choosing a WordPress Hosting Provider
Evaluating Your WordPress Hosting Needs
Free WordPress Hosting
Shared WordPress Hosting
WordPress Dedicated Server Hosting
Managed WordPress Hosting
February 14, 2018 — This talk, he would like to share some leadership lessons which fellow community organisers can learn from a simple tea bag.
February 8, 2018 — He would also like to talk about the ways he has been able to put food on the table using this and how internet and WordPress have helped him stay at home, work in a lungi and make a career.
February 8, 2018 — Being in IT industry for over a decade Anju knows impactful ways to connect more effectively with client and will be enlightening us on the various aspects of handling difficult clients in a conclusive win-win manner.
She will discuss practical and effective strategies to deal with such clients on the points of retaining them and develop a much stronger client and service provider bonding.
Anju will also discuss client communication balance, some specific tips and, techniques to help you execute and achieve effective results.
February 8, 2018 — In this session, Nikunj will talk about the four most important steps of content marketing in new age digital marketing since digital content marketing is maturing and organizations are looking to invest more in the same.
During this session, you will learn the core importance of ‘Delivering right information at the right time in proper form and through the appropriate platform’.
He will also discuss the top 5 content marketing trends to watch out in 2018 including originality and trust factor of the content.
February 8, 2018 — About the Session:
Following points will be covered in the session-
1. Customer BHAGWAN HOTA HE
2. NEVER send template replies to a customer (Every Customer deserves personal attention)
3. Understand Customer queries properly.
4. Take time to replicate issues at your end.
5. Take responsibility ( Accept Mistakes, Be Polite, Request time to Fix)
6. “Converse” with your customers Because Communications is the only key to successful customer support.
7.It is more than okay to request a customer to explain issue in more detail.
8. If a ticket is in a different language than your official language, Kindly try to translate the ticket and try to understand what the customer has to say.
9. Take note of bug customer reports by making a small excel sheet and revert to them when that particular issue has been resolved.
10. If a customer asks about something which is not currently available with your product, return in a very polite way & make him feel he is heard & let him know you would surely think of it. It will surely make his day.
February 8, 2018 — He will talk about how NPM, Grunt, Gulp, Sass and Travis CI with Github can help us automate some of our tasks and improve our development process. Attendees will leave understanding when and why they’d want to use these tools in a WordPress theme-specific context, and how they play together in a real-life workflow.
December 20, 2017 — At WordCamp Nashik Dhanajay Maharaj More, will share his WordPress story, on How WordPress helped him to publish his articles on Kirtana and Warkari Samradaya, and how easy/hard it was to use WordPress.
December 20, 2017 — Gauri Sawant; Society told her that she is not a woman; but she became a mother. They told her that she has no rights of her own, that she does not exist in the eyes of the law; yet, she took in an orphaned girl to protect her right to a happy childhood, so that another little girl doesn’t get trafficked and disappear into oblivion.