July 21, 2017 — “This presentation will:
▪ Define what a Component Library is
▪ How to use a Component Library
▪ Essential ingredients for creating your own Component Library
▪ How atomic design and component libraries work together
▪ How to consolidate your components used in a project into a pattern library”
January 4, 2017 — This talk will cover how atomic design can be incorporated into the WordPress theme design and development process. We’ll talk about the advantages of starting with the smallest elements of a design (think raw HTML elements), and how to combine those atoms to create molecules and organisms (search forms and navigation systems).
You’ll also learn tips for getting started with atomic design in WordPress theming, and what you can start doing now to incorporate the atomic design methodology into your workflow.