May 30, 2020 — In “Sustainable WordPress” Glenn will explore the issues with online content longevity. Hosting bills. Vulnerabilities in un-updated software. Broken links. I will ask attendees how long they want their content to be online. I will discuss strategies for achieving that longevity.
June 26, 2019 — Why are you blogging? Most of us create content because we’re told we should, but not many of us know why. In this session, Glenn Zucman will talk about how you can work smarter rather than harder to create content that actually makes an impact on your business.
October 10, 2015 — IN THIS TALK I WILL:
* Look at long-term sustainability issues for a WordPress blog
* List best practices for sustainable WordPress websites
* Describe solutions for individuals
* Describe solutions and business opportunities for hosting providers
* Survey how other Web2.0 platforms are approaching these issues, eg: Google’s “”Inactive Account Manager”” or Facebook’s “”Memorialization Request””