November 15, 2017 — Often the main bottleneck in a seamless redesign project is content planning, gathering, and migration. Even seasoned agencies get it wrong. Clients send initial content in a series of emails and then send changes in another series of emails. Large folders of image files are Dropboxed over with no naming convention and direction. Having the right communication plan, collaboration tools, and approval workflow in place can make all the difference in a happy client and on-time delivery of the project.
The attendees will learn how to:
* Ask the right questions in the discovery process and content roadmapping session to determine project content initiatives
* Identify the different content gathering activities that need to happen throughout the project
* Gain clarity on who’s doing what and when… and how long it will actually take
* Break content delivery into prioritized batches
* Document which stakeholders need to be involved in content reviews and approvals.
* Pick the workflow and tools that will keep things moving most efficiently
We will also briefly cover some other tips such as inventories, architecture, how to identify obsolete content, redirections, and potential hiccups along the way.
November 21, 2016 — For the serious individual, non-profit or company that is serious about content marketing, one of the key challenges is developing and managing an efficient process to create and publish content on a frequent basis. Attendees will learn how to develop an easy step-by-step process to plan, research, write, edit and distribute content. We will also review some popular tools to integrate with their WordPress instance to boost productivity and efficiency.