May 10, 2019 — The white screen of death! You were simply uploading content, updating a WordPress plugin, or clicking on this neat thing to see what it does and then your screen goes blank. You cannot login to your website. You can’t even see your WP login screen anymore. HELP!
In this session, you’ll learn how to break your WordPress site by:
* Updating to the latest version of WordPress
* Updating your plugins
* Adding new plugins
* Adding 301 redirects
* And much more
Most importantly, you’ll learn how these seemingly innocuous updates that should be easy to make on your website can break your WordPress site if not done properly.
June 11, 2018 — Writing a new blog or page for your WordPress website can take hours of research and crafting to get it just right. Learn how to leverage plugins and social media to re-promote that content from your WordPress site in ways to save you time and effort.
In this session, you’ll learn:
– The best plugins for re-promoting your content and settings to use on those plugins
– New content types you can create from your original work
– What social media sites are best for promoting your content in new ways
– Tools to share your content over and over again with very little time on your part
Don’t let that well-researched, well-written piece get stale and lose all engagement on your website.
Session Summary: (key takeaways)
Attendees will learn plugins, social media platforms, and time saving free tools to help repurpose their existing content to get more traffic to their WordPress site.
May 26, 2017 — Promoting your physical products on Shopify, Etsy, or Amazon can be convenient, but expensive since those sites take a cut of your profits. By switching to WordPress to promote your products, you can drive more customers to your brand and keep more of your profits.
During this session, you’ll learn:
– The basics of setting up eCommerce on your WordPress site
– Things to consider when setting up a new eCommerce store
– Popular themes to use to quickly make an attractive online store
– How to promote your site to existing customers from Shopify, Etsy, or Amazon
– Creating feeds for Google shopping
– How to draw traffic to your site via social media