August 9, 2018 — Better Put An “S” On It
The Why, What and How of implementing SSL on your site.
October 2, 2015 — Getting the right people to your site is hard enough. And making a sale to first time visitors is nearly impossible. So you need a way to build a relationship with your visitors and keep them coming back to your site until they are ready to buy from you.
You Need Email Marketing! Warren’s talk will cover:
– Selecting an email provider.
– Quick start guide to setting up your account and creating your first list.
– Creating your email template.
– Integrating your list with your site (collecting subscribers).
– Communicating with your list.
– Measuring, monitoring and improving your engagement.
– Case studies – what works and what doesn’t.
– Taking it further – segmentation and funnels.
June 7, 2013 — This presentation is aimed at new users who are not yet familiar with how to navigate the WordPress admin area and what different areas do. It walks though each section and points out some recommended settings that will be helpful to slightly more advanced site editors.