March 30, 2020 — Whether you manage a large site or a small one, if you write your own code one of the most tedious parts can be getting started. This talk will show you techniques such as scaffolding tools and others to get you a fully functional WordPress plugin with unit tests, continuous integration, a local development environment and more with just a single command. It will help you stop rebuilding the wheel so you can focus on the functionality you need and can be extended to themes, libraries or whatever else you need.
March 23, 2020 — Take a walk through the main stages of a website project. Understand the tasks to be completed and the decisions to be made.
Learn who does what, and how to ensure everyone communicates well, for a successful project that launches on time and on budget.
March 19, 2020 — A great website shouldn’t be measured on how trendy the design is or how fast it loads. A great website needs to do the heavy lifting to generate leads or sales.
In this session, we’ll dive into your website’s call to action—How to identify your target market’s needs, present the solution, and determine the next best step they need to take to buy from you.
March 11, 2020 — This talk will apply to other business owners in the audience too, as although I’ll be talking about WordPress website delivery, the concepts can be mostly applied to other businesses.
March 3, 2020 — Know 10 ways how you can turn your website/ any website into a money generating platform.
February 25, 2020 — The average conversion rate of a website is only 2%. Do you know why the other 98% of your visitors didn’t convert? Do you even know what made the 2% convert with you instead of your competitors? Getting answers to the questions above is one of the key aspects needed to increase your conversion rates. But how can you get these questions answered?
In this talk, I will explain three methods to help you with this. For each method, estimated time/cost, suggested tools and recommended tasks/questions will be provided to help you get the most out of your research efforts.
January 24, 2020 — Le digital est un enjeu fort pour les Très Petites Entreprises (TPE), lesquelles ont bien compris la corrélation entre la pérennité de leur activité et une présence qualitative sur le Web.
Développeurs, chargés de projet Web, vous accompagnez des entrepreneurs dans ce processus de digitalisation avec la mise en place d’un site Web simple, efficace et intuitif (bref, un site WordPress !). C’est en les aidant à développer leur autonomie sur WordPress que vous créerez une relation de partenariat saine et durable avec eux.
Après avoir formé plus de 1000 créateurs d’entreprise et indépendants à l’utilisation de WordPress, deux formateurs et spécialistes numériques partagent avec vous leur expérience :
Se mettre à la place du novice. Comment comprendre les attentes de vos clients pour leur proposer des solutions adaptées ?
Comment familiariser l’entrepreneur à l’utilisation de WordPress ? Quelles sont les bonnes pratiques, les outils et les formations ?
Quelques conseils pour faciliter vos interactions avec ce client particulier qu’est l’entrepreneur.
January 16, 2020 — The talk will discuss important items to check off your list after launching a new wp site, including, but not limited to, submitting a site map to search engines webmaster tools, checking every link, ensuring that the robot.txt is readable, google analytics, permalinks, update all relevant plugins and disable those not being used, manually backup site, SEO plugin installed e.g Yoast, disabling comments and using captcha on all forms. The talk will make available a handy checklist that attendees will be able to use for all their WordPress projects.
January 10, 2020 — Arpit works with Google in the Global Product Partnerships team and is currently focussed on building partnerships that improve the user experience on the Web in India. Prior to joining Google, he has worked with an e-commerce player, a smartphone OEM and a Telco and seen the rapidly evolving mobile ecosystem first hand.
His session will guide us to:
User-first websites are critical to acquire, engage, convert and retain customers. Immersive and delightful content, in the format your users prefer, is at the heart of user-first websites. According to research done by Google, 75% of users rate the page load time, as the most important UX element.
January 7, 2020 — Speaker Describes How to optimize your website to attract journalists and media. Also with more details on Two sides on public relations, Scenarios.