June 17, 2016
You’ve designed it, you’ve built it, you’ve launched your new website – job done, right?
Nope – your adventure has only begun!
In this session we’ll review what “website security” really means, why it matters, and how exactly to implement basic security best practices such as:
– Controlling user access to your site,
– Using (and managing) strong passwords,
– Applying updates to Core and Plugins,
– Installing and configuring security plugins,
– & How to back up your site easily, effectively, and automatically!