February 3, 2017
Having built hundreds of websites for clients over the past 8 years I see some things that work exceptionally well every time and other things that are invariably almost always failures.
Putting a website together is a science but not rocket science, and I will show you how we do it with our clients.
Simple things like…
* How big to make the logo and were to place it
* Why you should never use stock images
* Why the worst place to start is to replicate competitors websites
* How to automate your marketing
* The most effective call to action
* The highest converting instruction on a contact form
* Optimal layout of the header, sidebar, footer, body
* Quick hacks to getting high converting copy