May 29, 2018
Over 15 million U.S. Internet users have some form of impairment that affects their ability to use the Internet.
In this talk, we will share some simple ways to improve your site’s accessibility. These changes help everyone. As an extra bonus, accessibility improves your search engine optimization (SEO).
By the end of this session, you will be able…
1. To understand why accessibility is helpful for everyone.
2. To help make your website better for the visually impaired.
3. To help make your website better for the hearing impaired.
4. To help make your website better for the mobility impaired.
5. To improve your website SEO.
H. Trevor Johnson-Steigelman 1