June 20, 2019 — Are you ever frustrated because you just can’t seem to get a page ranked in Google? Or because you’re ranking for a search phrase without getting any meaningful traffic?
Keyword research is the first step to a good SEO strategy. But it’s not easy: to rank, you need to know what words people type in to find you. Come up with keywords you can rank for. Take your competition into account. But how? Unfortunately, no tool can do it for you. You need to do research yourself. In this talk, I’ll guide you through the essential steps of keyword research, so you can get your most important pages ranked.
June 18, 2019 — Mobile first! Yes, but how?
In a heavily optimised marketing environment, the one room where growth is still a work-in-progress is mobile.
In this presentation, I will showcase how we leveraged the AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages) framework by Google, to increase our mobile traffic and help our business grow.
I will show how we integrated WordPress with AMP, the advantages and disadvantages, and how to start building an AMP template yourself.
November 26, 2018 — Phillip works in the music and festival space, and they see the majority of the traffic within the first hour after the lineup announce. 18 months ago we launched a new WordPress site at 8am for the lineup announce only to have it drowned in traffic and crash instantly… for 6 hours.
He’ll talk about the codebase they’ve worked on for all their websites, so that they can be launched instantly without any fear of the site failing. He’ll cover how they have utilised OOP PHP with MVC in their WordPress environment to cope with high server load while maintaining low hosting costs.
August 25, 2018 — Přednáška Martina Šimka na téma Jak na vyšší návštěvnost z vyhledávačů při stejných pozicích.
August 2, 2018 — “When it comes to website traffic, the world is your oyster! Except for two small things: money and time. Unfortunately, we know that just because we have an awesome WordPress website, the traffic is not going to automatically come our way. We have to have a strategy. Success in generating brand awareness, website traffic, and ultimately conversions comes from having clarity and diversifying our efforts.
If driving more traffic to your website is important, and you need to take your efforts to the next level, come to this strategy session. We’ll discuss when you should “pay” for traffic and what activities are best, and when you need “free” traffic like from organic SEO. Let’s discuss which mix of activities is right for you and your business! “
June 3, 2018 — Descubre todas las posibilidades que te ofrece Pinterest Business para generar tráfico cualificado hasta tu ecommerce y que te ayudará a generar una estrategia optimizada que impulsará las ventas de tu tienda online.
December 1, 2017 — Google released its new, free Data Studio a few months ago and it is already hugely popular. It’s powerful but can be really easy and useful
Using a live WordPress site I’ll show easy ways to you how to :
* Generate simple, interactive dashboards with your sites traffic data.
* Make a report from your own or public data.
* Embed your cool new interactive charts in you WordPress pages.
* How to copy, reuse and share your own reports
* Where to find free templates and cool applications
November 19, 2017 — WordPress is the medium that makes it all happen, since it’s the perfect blogging platform. I’ll touch on helpful plugins that fulfill the promise of the title.
November 12, 2017 — We’ve all experienced it. We publish our blog posts and send them out into the Internet black hole and wait. We wait for people to read our carefully chosen words. But the readers don’t always come. In this talk we’ll look at some real tactics you can use to get people to visit your blog and read your posts. This isn’t your usual talk about quick fixes and cheats. We’ll look at real tactics for building a stronger readership that not only read but share and tell others about your blog.
November 10, 2017 — I’ll tell you what worked for me, and offer some trial-tested advice of what NOT to do.
– SEO — you don’t buy it, you earn it. How to build it organically using your theme and plug-ins.
– Finding your niche (i.e., the world does not need another mommy blog). How to distinguish yourself in a world clogged with content.
– Slaying trolls. Popularity comes at a price. How to moderate your site with help from the Discussion settings.
– Plug-ins — What happens when they don’t place nicely together? How many do you really need anyway?
– How much traffic do I need before I can monetize this thing?
– Reader engagement — how to lure timid commentators to your site
– What I Really Want Is a Book Deal — can a blog make that happen? (No, your writing makes that happen, but your platform can help a lot.)
– Social media, you don’t need to join every single thing, just master one or two and let WordPress help you.
– Graphics, you need them — make your own, or buy it. Never steal it. Always attribute.