December 2, 2016
The talk will be for beginner to novice programmers and front-end people I’d say. The following topics will be covered:
– What is the WP REST API?
– Examples of the WP REST API in the wild
– Using the REST API in a WordPress front-end
– Using the REST API in the WordPress backend
– A decoupled App built with the REST API
– Extending the REST API
– Thoughts on the future of WordPress with the REST API
December 7, 2016 at 9:31 am |
Pitty it doesn’t consume swagger json and slides don’t use swagger. I may look into doing that.