January 21, 2021
Is important not only sharing the code, but as everything evolve we should share our environments in an easy way, finding container, and establishing rules to deploy our code and try to reduce the amount of errors we might introduce on every project, specially if that project is of a considerable size.
we start from our local by:
1. sharing local enviroment with docker.
2. work with composer so we only have custom code on our repository.
3. Bitbucket as repository holder.
4. Bitbucket pipelines to work as continues integration.
5. implement basic unit testing during CI.
5. deploy to any hosting provider.