October 2, 2015
Are you a freelancer who is at capacity with clients but aren’t earning the income you would like to be? Are you a freelancer looking to expand your reach beyond the one on one client work? If you answered ‘Yes’ to either or both of those questions then this is a must see talk for you!
Helena will help you plan your first online course by helping you with following tasks:
Do you have a list? If not start building one now so you can survey your list to find out what they may want.
Can your current skills, the ones you use in your freelance business with one-on-one clients, translate into an online course?
– Skills assessment.
– Target market – who are you be able to teach your skills to?
– Creating your course – delivered live or pre-recorded?
– Minimum viable product and iterate as you go or at each release.
– Fitting course creation amongst current work.
– Cut back on one-on-one work to make time to deliver the course.
– Specific launches or Evergreen course.