October 1, 2015
3 tips to help web designers get the right content from clients. Some easy-to-use sites designers can refer their clients to, such as building infographics, images for their blogs, and topic ideas.
Jo will cover some of the following topics during her presentation:
– Why a pretty website isn’t enough.
– Providing content slows the web designer down.
– Content generating ideas.
– Content moving with the times – not static.
– Clients start off strong, then fade when novelty of being a blogger fades.
– Strategies and tips to help clients manage their content
– Ways web designers can help get the right content the first time.
– Repurposing existing content.
– Personality in content.
– Stories matter.